Co-President & Executive Banking Recruiter
Mike Jamison is a Utah banking recruiter with expertise in placing professionals in banking, fintech, and financial services. He specializes in filling all types of banking positions. Mike can offer banks the following:
- Potential candidates for positions within 2 weeks of discussing the position.
- Work with passive candidates – 98% of candidates Mike presents are not actively looking for another position.
- Repeat business – 71% of companies that have Mike fill a position give him more positions to fill.
- Multiple placements – Mike has placed on average 4.1 candidates with each bank he works with.
- Confidentiality – Mike keeps all discussions with banks and candidates confidential.
- Experience – Mike has 17 years of experience in recruiting.
- All types of professional positions – Mike has experience placing people in lending, credit, compliance, audit, finance, operations, and other areas of banking.
Mike is also the co-president of Jamison Search International. He loves what he does and comes to work excited to help influence the next steps that people take in their careers. He is a consultant and partner to both the clients he services, as well as the individuals he works with daily.
Prior to becoming a Utah banking recruiter, Mike worked for more than 16 years in the banking and healthcare industries. He has an MBA degree in finance and a BS degree in business management marketing from Brigham Young University.
Mike’s recruiting awards and accomplishments include:
- 10-time Pacesetter Award Winner
- Top three regional billing manager of the year 2010, 2011, 2013, and 2014
While Mike is out of the office, he enjoys fishing, hunting, basketball, running, biking, triathlons, and other sports. Mike lives in Riverton, Utah with his wife. They are the parents of five sons.Back To Our Management Team