- Job Title:
- Executive Administrator
- Salt Lake Valley, Utah, United States
- Financial / Banking
Our client in the banking industry is seeking to hire an experienced Executive Administrator to support the bank's President/CEO. This opportunity is in the Greater SLC area.
The position will be responsible for a wide array of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Managing an active calendar of appointments and correspondence
- Arranging complex and detail travel plans, itineraries and agendas (reservations, car service, flights, etc)
- Take meeting minutes
- Be an active gatekeeper to the CEO
- Research and prioritize incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Determining appropriate course of action, referral and response
- Follow up with various vendors, services, and employees until completion
- Employee meeting preparation
We are seeking someone who has had a minimum of 5 years of experience working in a similar role. The right person will be a strong multi-tasker that can create and deliver PowerPoint presentations. We are looking to get this position filled by the end of April.
Qualified Candidates: Please send your resume to Tyson@JamisonSearch.com or call 801-776-8417 for more information.Apply To Job