- Job Title:
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Technology / Cloud Services
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
About the Role
The Marketing Operations Manager is the driving force behind marketing productivity. This role plans, implements, and optimizes the marketing process; heads the production and analysis of marketing data; administers marketing systems; ensures marketing objectives and priorities are fully supported and delivered; and works closely with internal/external stakeholders to enable cross-functional alignment. Our team is small and we have the freedom to build the right solutions from the ground-up.
- Manages the third party relationship of the outside CRM development partners.
- Owns marketing data, analytics and reporting, monitors the accuracy of data, and ensures the efficient distribution of data and analytics to the marketing organizations
- Administers and optimizes enabling technologies, including our CRM (Hubspot)
- Works closely with marketing management to document, implement, and optimize marketing processes
Required Skills and Experience
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- At least four years of Hubspot experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Demonstrated proficiency owning and managing data and analytics
- Ability to communicate with all stake holders, managing the needs and expectations
Qualified Candidates: Please send your resume to Tyson@JamisonSearch.com or call 801-776-8417 for more information.
Apply To Job