- Job Title:
- User Experience Designer - Houston
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Technology / Software Design & Development
- Information Technology
The UX Designer will be responsible for delivering thoughtful interaction designs for feature improvements and new products. You should have a solid understanding of visual design principles and be able to contribute to the company's design system. This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand the project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 3+ years of experience as a professional user experience designer working on the web or mobile products or services.
- A portfolio that showcases your UX chops and product design skills. We’re looking for product design work, not websites or marketing collateral
- Mastery of Sketch or similar design tools (we use Sketch) and experience with InVision or similar prototyping tools
- Experience with the agile / scrum way of working — including Design Sprints and epic/story writing
Qualified candidates are invited to apply directly with this Ad, or email resumes to York@Jamisonsearch.com
If you have further questions, please call 801-774-6355 for more information.