- Job Title:
- VP of Client Success
- Orem, Utah, United States
- Technology / Cloud Services
- Operations Management
International SAAS company based in Utah seeks a VP of Customer Success, reporting to the CEO, to drive profitable customer behavior, create a customer-centric culture, and deliver and demonstrate value to stakeholders. As the author of customer strategy, this role will define customer portfolios, prioritize customer retention and acquisition efforts, create greater customer value, and increase loyalty. The Vice President Customer Success is the ultimate authority on clients, using comprehensive customer insights and strategic purview to acquire and retain the most profitable customers.
- Develop strong relationships across enterprise customers. This starts by delivering in a timely manner, gaining adoption, ensuring return on investment, and finishes with retention and up-sell of business.
- Act as the voice of the customer by reporting on real-time issue trending and tracking (such as complaints and concerns), corralling all surveys and uniting a company-wide approach, and optimizing for “listening” pipe opportunities via web, social medial, field, etc.
- Demonstrate leadership ability to develop and retain a world-class team focused on the customer experience and customer loyalty.
- Maximize renewal rates and minimize churn by creating a comprehensive customer retention strategy focused on effective onboarding, account management, and an operational plan including specifics around the people, process, and technology required to achieve it.
- Partner with finance and marketing to identify simple metrics to manage customers as an asset. Leverage the business metrics and customer feedback to help build, implement, and enforce a repeatable process for both customer management and support of products.
- Working with marketing and sales, define what customers value – how to determine the differentiating experience to be delivered, determine what customers invest in, and create a common language set and definitions for the customer experience.
- Identify operational accountability for cross-functional alliances. Collaborate across silos instead of separately within them to ensure satisfaction, adoption and expanded use of solutions across all levels of customer size and complexity.
Qualified Candidates: Please send your resume to Tyson@JamisonSearch.com or call 801-776-8417 for more information.Apply To Job