- Job Title:
- Assistant Controller
- Brigham City, Utah, United States
- Financial / Accounting
- Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We are actively seeking an experienced Assistant Controller for our client in Brigham City, UT. The Assistant Controller assists in the management of day-to-day financials, using generally accepted accounting principals to prepare and interpret financial information used by management to guarantee the financial accuracy of the organization. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great team of people in a small company environment, and do a variety of accounting tasks.
- Forecasting cash flow
- Assisting with monthly financial closing procedures
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with monthly and year-end journal entries
- Managing accounts payables
- Tracking and reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Assisting with year-end reviews
- Maintaining tools and reports built in Excel
- Experience: 2 to 5 years in related field
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Computer literacy with spreadsheets and word processing. Prefer a knowledge of SAP One, but not required.
- Personality traits: Detailed and meticulous with an inquisitive mind; Willing to work until the job is completed; Ability to interact well with co-workers; Possess strong verbal and written communication skills; and a self-starter.
Qualified Candidates: Please send your resume to Tyson@JamisonSearch.com or call 801-776-8417 for more information.
Apply To Job