- Job Title:
- Molding Process Engineer
- Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
- Manufacturing & Dist / Plastics
Our client in the Mid-West is seeking a Molding Process Engineer, experienced with working within medical grade tolerances. The role will have aspects where at times will be working in a collaborative team format, and other times on solo projects. Tasked with the improvement and development of molding processes, this position will be an integral part of a team that will determine equipment specifications and selection for Molding Operations. Some functions of the role:
- Process development through Scientific Molding.
- Evaluate and resolve errors with molding equipment, processes and molds.
- In conjunction with toolroom, quality control, and maintenance groups, evaluate and fix quality issues that arise.
- Collaboration with outside sourcing partners (for both equipment and materials) to ensure adequate processes and procedures are in place.
- PFMEA maintenance
- Maintain a safe working environment
This position will require a minimum of a 2 year technical degree, but candidates with a 4 year degree in the molding/plastics arena are preferred. Master Molder Certifications highly desired. MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WORKING IN THE PLASTICS FIELD. 5+ years working in Molding/Plastics is preferred.
Qualified candidates can send their resume to Tyson Eyre by e-mailing Tyson@JamisonSearch.com or call 801-776-8417 for more information.Apply To Job